Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

SJP TECHNIQUE

A recent blog post by Morgan Demeola inspired me to create these outfits. She wrote about the SJP technique where you can wear the same top and bottom with different shoes, jackets and purses to make it suitable for different occasions. Even though I feel like all three of these outfits could be worn to the same occasions they all still have different personalities. The outfit on the left is an edgy chic outfit which I'd probably wear when I'm going out with my friends. The middle outfit has a grunge touch and it's an outfit I'd wear to school. The one on the right is more chic because of the faux fur jacket and the style of the boots and I feel like its a night kind of outfit. 
I love all of these because they're almost all black and every pair of shoes is a pair of boots and I'm really into both. Also, the SJP technique allows me to wear my favorite color and clothing pieces, a black tee and black skinnies, to any occasion and also to make me come across in different ways even though I'm still wearing the same basics. 

vmn 





SJP - SHOES JACKET PURSE


by violamariexo on polyvore

(from left)

Shoes: Balenciaga, Dr.Martens, Office

Jackets: River Island, Levi's, Whistles

Purse: Gucci, Parentesi, Givenchy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen