Freitag, 7. August 2015

DRESSING FOR BACK TO SCHOOL

I love dressing for back to school since outfits are the only thing about school that don't change after summer break. My school doesn't have a dress code so I could go there in sweatpants and a simple tank top and I totally would if I didn't love picking out outfits as much as I do. What I like to to is to keep my outfits casual and comfortable yet a bit fashionable. I don't wear a lot of skirts or dresses so must haves for school are a good pair of jeans that you can pair with anything. Trust me, especially when you have to shop on a low budget simple jeans are needed.
My back to school must haves also include basic t-shirts no matter what color, leggins, an oversized sweater and boots or sneakers that fit your whole closet so you won't have to get a lot of shoes to match your clothes.

The four outfits below are all really comfortable in my opinion especially if you're like me and don't wear a bra most of the time. I'm actually surprised that I managed to create one outfit that doesn't include a black item because I barely wore any other color to school last year.

vmn 


BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFITS

by violamariexo on polyvore

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen