Freitag, 28. August 2015

GET HIGHER (BOOTS)

Over-knee boots are the trend this year. I see them everywhere and it's like telling me that they're the missing piece to my fall/winter 15 closet. There are so many to choose from, though. There are so many styles of boots - even styles of heels that show a whole other side of you. I've always liked the chunky boot simply because they're easier to walk in and still look good. I don't always like stilettos just because I haven't learned to walk in them properly yet. I feel like over-knee boots are a really nice touch to a simple outfit. They make outfits a lot more fashionable in an easy way. If you pair them the right way they'll make you look very classy and - if you're younger than 20 - older.

I definitely prefer heeled boots and I don't even know why. I just love the look of it. The classic over-knee boots from Stuart Weitzman (which are not featured below by the way) look amazing though. I don't know what it is about them, maybe it's just the hype but the way I've seen them being styled kind of makes me want them but the heel is still kind of necessary to me.
Below are a few types of over-knee boots that I like. Different heels, textures and designs but the same kind-of style in all of them. What I like about them is that they're all tight-fitting around the leg.

The pair of boots I'll most likely get is the pair with the outfit on the left. They're classics and you can pair them a lot of different ways. The boots in the middle are obviously classic too but if I want to wear them to school too, I'm not going to get a small heel.
The boots to the outfit on the right are amazing. I love the pattern and the golden heel - sadly they cost more than $5 000. Of course there are much cheaper pairs of over-knee boots yet none of them caught me the way they did. Since I'm not going to pay that much for a pair of boots, they're going to remain a dream of mine. That's okay because there are really a lot of other boots that look extremely good and are affordable.
The first store where I spotted over-knee boots was lamoda.co.uk half a year ago but I haven't seen them there last time I checked. The online store I would probably get them from is soleaffair or prettylittlething because the quality is quite good and the prices are nothing to complain about. The pair of over-knee boots I have an eye on only cost £30 which is about $47 and 43€.

This post definitely got longer than I wanted it too but the longer the boot - the longer the post.

vmn ♡






GET HIGHER (BOOTS)








STYLING OVERKNEE BOOTS

by violamariexo on polyvore




Boots (from left):

office, strategia, emilio pucci

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen