Mittwoch, 23. September 2015

MBM24 FASH

Amanda Steele aka makeupbymandy24 is a sixteen year-old Youtuber with more than two and a half million subscribers on her main channel. She is a beauty and fashion guru with a bomb fashion sense. I took it to polyvore to create some outfits that I either saw her wear in a video or some Instagram photo or just think she would wear something similar to them.
I see her wearing a lot of black and white and she seems to like Jeans but - let's be honest - who doesn't. I love how she pairs simple basics and makes them seem less basic. The first four outfits are from a video and from her Instagram photos she posted a little while ago so I'm pretty sure this is what she wears. I got my inspiration from other Youtubers or Instagramers in addition to her Amanda's own style for the other four outfits..
She developed her style a lot in even the past year and I'm honestly all about it.

♡ vmn ♡




MBM24 FASH





MBM24 FASH #2

by violamarixo on polyvore



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen