Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015

PONCHOS AKA BLANKET TO GO

I've been on a hunt for a good poncho in the past weeks because those things really got me. Ponchos are a nice combination of a blanket and a sweater just like oversized sweaters and huge cardigans and they are a good way to feel like you're still in bed even though you're at school or at work.
When wearing a poncho I like it to be the center of attention so I keep the rest of the outfit pretty simple by creating a monochrome outfit where the poncho stands out with either its color or fabric. I like to pair ponchos with all black outfits because - let's be honest - when do I ever wear a different color in fall and winter.
I only own one poncho right now but I'm definitely planning on getting more soon. Mine looks very similar to the one in the second outfit. The first time I wore it on my flight back home. I paired it with a pair of simple black see through leggins from Victoria's Secret and some ankle booties and I kind of recreated the look in the middle of the outfits below. I wore it because I knew I'd be spending several hours at uncomfortable places and I at least needed a comfy outfit. Even though it gets really cold in fall where I live I only wore a white T-Shirt underneath because the material of the poncho kept me warm enough.

♡ vmn ♡





BLANKETS TO-GO

by violamariexo on polyvore

Ponchos from left to right:

Harvey Nichols, Topshop, Burberry


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen